Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Plans for Next Year

Hello Parents!

I have been asked by many of you what my plans are for the coming school year. In the fall, I will begin a new journey as a Humane Letter and Literature/Composition teacher at Chandler Prep. I have decided on this position as a way to continue my own education and to better manifest my love for the books that we read here at Great Hearts. I have loved every minute of teaching your scholars. We have had so many wonderful moments in class. Whether it be through our first discussions of Edmund in The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, or learning about and celebrating Ancient Rome, or memorizing "The Charge of the Light Brigade", or talking about the solar system these past few weeks, I have had an amazing time and learned so much with your scholars. Thank you for being a part of such a wonderful year! I will cherish this past school year for the rest of my life.

Best,
Ms. Sexton