Friday, November 7, 2014

Take Home Quiz (Due: Friday, November 14th)

Good afternoon, Parents!

I wanted to let you know that I am sending home a take-home quiz this weekend for Roman gods and goddesses. This quiz is not due until Friday, November 14th. This is certainly not required for weekend homework. My intention in sending it home today is to give the students a little extra time to complete this, if necessary. The idea behind the quiz is to teach students how to complete basic research, either in a library or on a home computer.

If you are doing research on a home computer, I have found a student-friendly site that you may use if you wish: http://greece.mrdonn.org/greekgods/greekandromangods.html.

My hope is that this will be fun for the students. Also, with parental guidance, it is a great way to receive full points for a quiz grade. Please do contact me with any questions or concerns.